St Mary the Virgin
This Norman Church dates back to 1182 and still has some original features. A carved reredos behind the altar (1881) along with other carvings are of special interest. In the last 10 years a stained glass window, bellringing platform, kitchen and toilet have been added.The graves of several air force personnel from RAF Shawbury are in the churchyard. The main weather station for Shropshire is located in the village.
Parking by village hall opposite. Wheelchair access, toilets. Open 8am - 4pm