St Mary and St Leonard
Built in 1869 by George Bidlake, St Mary and St.Leonard's is the fourth church on the site of an Augustinian Priory. The church has been sympathetically re-ordered with a fine reredos, pulpit and Vicar's stall. The remains of the Augustinian Priory were excavated in 2011. Some remaining floor tiles and masonry from the Priory are on view.
Parking. Wheelchair access. Toilets. Open daylight hours or by appointment.
Read more on the Facebook page
Wombridge Parish Church